Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Updates...

The previous post was actually done at 7pm…

So the latest update after seeing my doc…Apparently, he said it is NOt gastritis or stomach ulcer… He kept asking me to describe the pain, which I was literally scratching my head. Haha. It is so hard to put specific words into these kind of feelings! He also kept asking me about how exactly I feel when in pain, symptoms, for how long etc.

After all the conversations and checks, he told me some cheem words on my conditions, but in simple words, I concluded it should be some stomach disorder. And from his words, I also deduced that he implied that my this persistent ‘gastric’ pain may be stressed induced. My conversation with him on the topic of stress was pretty funny:

Him: Are you stressed?
Me: Uhh, I don’t think so.
Him: (As he pressed my tummy to check) Do you have a lot of deadlines to meet?
Me: Eh… Don’t have. I don’t think I am stressed at work.
Him: (Smart reply) Then you are stressed over your family lah?
Me: Ok la. Just that both of my parents are sick recently… But I dun think I am that stressed.
Him: Best, you don’t even know you are stressed or not.

Then he even went on to prescribe one type of pill to make me relax! :-O

Anyway, I am taking 6 different types of pills from him now. He said I should be fine very soon. Of course, he added that if I am still not well, I must go and find him to complain (his very own words!).

Well, we should see how things go from here. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

nicelegs said...

maybe its a pregnant thing

bitchydolly said...

What pregnant?

Din do anything how to get pregnant? Seow leh!