Sunday, November 19, 2006

Rainy Day...

Such lazy and relaxing afternoon… It is finally raining outside… I love the rain… Such soothing effect at times…Hopefully this rain will wash away all the heat which was driving me to madness yesterday… And phew, luckily it rained after I did my swim… :)

Guess I must have been too free - I went to dig out emails that have been lying in my mailboxes for years. Some were received or written in year 2000! To think that mailbox sizes were so small back then, so I suppose it is of no coincidence how come I choose to keep these few emails.

These emails, a reflection of my state of being then, brought back memories - some people who left footprints in my life and events that made me grow, be it pleasant or not.

Events, experiences, learning, beliefs, memories… The past makes the present me today. This is the same for everyone, isn't it? Events create the experiences, experiences translate into learning and shape the beliefs, beliefs drive the ways I behave and react today.

Yet, learning is continuous. I am constantly learning how to be better for myself and for the people around me. Do give me a nudge if I forget or lose that along the way.

No comments: