Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ended...

Yes, it happened all in a flash.. It is over. Today marks the end of my working life in the company.

Was busy the whole day, and at 7pm, I was still struggling to delete all the stuff in my pc. Yes, my pc got a lot of my personal stuff, like pictures, songs, screensavers etc. This was a blessing in disguise in fact, cos I do not have the time to pause and think further.

Was hiding at another floor when it came 6pm. Know that I did not want people to come to me and say a lot of things... One of my staff sent me this sms at 617pm “Trying to siam us rite?” I burst out laughing to myself when I saw that sms... Best part is I took a train filled with ads that we have done for the company recently!

Only when all is settled and quiet, I know very clearly that I’m not going back tomorrow. Only when alone, I started to let my emotions flow. No, it is not getting out of hand. All that I am feeling now is inevitable - after all, I have made many friends here over these few years, yes, I will miss my seat for that little while…Yet, I also know these feelings are transient - they will pass very quickly… When a new chapter is started, there is little time and no need for me to look back and live in the past…especially when it is just about work…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No doubt that time will pass, but it is the memories left behind that is worth cherishing.

It is when you know that you hv given yr best shot and live it to the fullest, you knw that there is no regret.

There will be new challenges waiting for you to conquer. And new memories will be there for you to live and cherish again!

ash