Saturday, November 25, 2006

Realisations...

Get to know myself even better …upon reflection of all the little things that had happened these few days...

Some self realisations that I got:

1. The things that I want in life are pretty simple.
2. Yet, I have high expectations of these simple things. In another words, I believe in giving best shots and desire the finest in these simplicities. Such irony?
3. Reaffirm the fact that money is not the main consideration or driving factor for me.
4. Instead, I desire personal growth & development. Stagnancy frustrates me. Perhaps my impatience speaks volume in this instance.
5. Dislike the idea of being complacent, and let life slip me by. It is all linked to point 4, I suppose.
6. Perhaps to trust my instinct or intuition, instead of just brushing them aside.

No comments: