Thursday, November 02, 2006

Today...

I finally went to see the company doc today for my gastritis, which has been bothering me for a week already. Need to see him for my badly inflammed throat, so might as well get him to take a look at my gastric problems too. Not too bad, isn't it? I get to kill 2 birds with one stone! Save my time and effort. :P

Accordingly to him, gastritis, which is a mild inflammation of the stomach lining, may last for as long as 2 weeks! So it is usual for me to have all the gastric symptoms for a week. He asked me to stop my Cimetidine. Instead I was given Zantac and Motilim. Let's hope these medicine work better for me… Not forgetting my poor inflammed throat that is getting so painful. Please get well quickly too, so that I can eat all that I want!

Going to bunk in with my long time friend today and tomorrow. Her parents are overseas till next Thu and she refuses to be alone in the whole house, thus has requested for my company.

Knew this great friend since I was Primary 4! Amazing, right? The best part was we only got closer to each other after we left Primary School! It all began when we started playing badminton together regularly in the open-air court near our blocks. From there on, our friendship just grows and blossoms.

We 2 actually seldom get together. In fact, being busy in our own lives, we rarely even keep in contact to know what’s up in the other person’s life. The longest break was in fact about 2 years. It was only a few months back that we managed to meet up for lunch. Yet, whenever we meet up, the distance is never felt. I know I still can tell her anything; I know she will listen and understand; I know she will be there for me anytime I need her... This is the kind of friendship we have established over these long years.

Do not know what I will do in her house. But well, who cares? Just enjoy lor, and sleep of course! Hahaha…

No comments: