Friday, September 15, 2006

Thoughts...

If u are meant as a passing cloud
Be seen and not within reach
Then let me admire you from afar
To see your ever changing forms
Indulge in imagining what you are
And what you can be

Do not come too close
For I fear I want more
Expectations may set in
And just spoilt it all

For love is not about owning it
Not about holding on
Not about expectations
Not about fulfilling my own needs

But human being I am
It is sometimes hard
To be very conscious of that
And make a moment-to-moment choice

When time passes
Tides change
People come and go
You may just still be in my mind
Longer than u know
The heart is a funny tool
Yet to be fully understood

Do not know you are here
For a reason a season
Or a lifetime
Do not know
What the future holds too
But I do thank you

For being a part of my life now

1 comment:

allie said...

heya! nice work.. a lot of people can definitely relate to you.. smile! ;D