Thursday, September 07, 2006

Rotten Day

Today mood is not pretty. Lotsa frustations at work although I can still go around smiling at other people. Yet hor, I also went around screwing alot of people who gave me rubbish today... Think they would hate me for it; they would think that I am nasty; they would think that I am a super darn bitch; they may do anything just to get back to me. But well, when I am sooo irritated and short tempered already, I really can't be bothered anymore. And anyway, as if I am going to stay here for long.

Haiz.... What a day...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfectly sound day. Lotz of energy and passion

;p
Haiz.....

Anonymous said...

haaaaa.....

no point spoiling ur mood n wasting ur energy over pple who dun deserve ur attn...

today's Fri n it's gonna be a good day!!

J

bitchydolly said...

Hehe...seems like people react more when someone is in a foul mood wor!