Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Stomach Flu

I am down with gastroenteritis or in layman term, stomach flu today. The pain around the stomach is so intense at times that I could just curl up and moan in pain, not to mention that I am having diarrhoea and feeling nauseous as well.

Do not know exactly why and how I got it, but my stomach started to be bloated late last night before I fell asleep. I also woke up near dawn feeling totally uncomfortable and was unable to go back to sleep.

Thought I would just be fine by the time I got to work. But I was weaker than I thought cos the bouts of pains got to me every now and then that I was struggling big time during my whole journey to work and at work.

Ended up seeing a doctor, came back home, took medicine and had slept at least 3 hours just now . However, the pain attacks got to me even when I was sleeping. Gosh…

Hope that I will get well from this real soon. I am flying to Bali for holiday this Friday evening, and I do not want to be a sick cat when I am supposed to enjoy myself.

Hmm, by the way, with the state that I am in, can I still do jogging or not? Ha ha...

No comments: