Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Swayed.... n Bluez...

It is Tue, and I am getting bluer.

What seemingly to be a relatively easy decision now seems harder... The people around me make it more confusing for me. They may talk to me and give different points of views. At the same time, I know my stand is not firm to start off with because these are exactly the considerations that held me back from a clear-cut decision in the first place. (So rightfully, I am the one making it hard for myself, not others…)

I hate it when I am in a state like this - neither here nor there.

When the heart and mind doesn't seem to be in sync, problems are self-created. The balancing scale comes into play, and I try to weigh the pros and cons, dos and don’ts, rights and wrongs etc…. I also end up trying very hard to rationalize, anticipate, predict and whatsoever that comes to mind... To make it worse, when a decision is clouded by all different voices, I also lost track of what is true for myself already. Perhaps it is the risk involved; perhaps it is the unknown that is frightening.

So what should I do? I am still searching…

*Bluez*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

follow ur heart, have faith & courage to embark on a new journey with new excitments!!

there's nothing to fear ;p

tendency for pple Not to leave a Co increases as it approach the 3rd yr of anniversary... haa....

if ur career is not here, why waste time on a job?

j