Monday, September 25, 2006

A Terrible Week

It had been a week of anguish for me. Tiredness and stress engulfed the whole of me. I had never dreaded and resented a week as much as I did this time round. Last Friday to Sunday was my company big scale roadshow event, and my team had spent the whole week trying to get all the logistics in place so that it could run smoothly with minimum hiccups. Nightmare is too mild a word to describe how it was in this instance.

Other than this, I guess I had upset my entire timetable as well. I did not rest and sleep well for the past 2 weeks for whatever and many a reason, and I missed my usual routine of jogging, swimming and exercises too. Perhaps the lack of endorphins drove me crazy, so much so that my mind was clouded, and my brain was definitely much retarded.

Yet, I am glad to have some friends around who made the week better for me in one way or another. I appreciate all the warm gestures, be it a box of sweets to cheer me up, or a simple sms to ask how I am, or taking some precious time off your usual routine to be with me...

Nevertheless, the tormenting week is finally over. Now it is a brand new week for a brand new start. This week is definitely going to be better…I am going to make it to be.

I have resumed my jogging last night. Let’s hope that is a sign that everything will be back to normal for me…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i m sure u will be in SUPER GOOD SHAPE :)

when the going gets tough, the tough gets going!!!!

J

Wondering Wanderer said...

haha yes, "running away" from the problem is always a good solution! It keeps u in shape and releasese all thoses endorphins which cant be found over the counter at pharmacies. Arghhh.......

bitchydolly said...

Hee hee...Ya... I love running away from my problems lor!

And I thought you can find similar chemicals in food like choco and ice-cream? :P