Monday, September 18, 2006

My Loves

I love rainy days
They make me relaxed
They make me lazy
Such coziness and indulgence

I love cold weather
The idea of snuggling under a blanket
Sharing a cup of hot cocoa trills me
It seems so ... heartwarming

I love late nights
Serenity fills the space
Thoughts can flow freely
Speeches unrestricted

I love the stars
They represent hopes
Twinkling brightly in the night
So pretty they are

I love the sea
So vast it seems
Making my problems
And my existence so small
That nothing seems unsolvable

I love the sun
It makes me feel cheery
The brightness of the sunrays
Shone through my face
Warming the frail heart of mine

I love you too
With you in my life
Makes my everyday
So much better
In all little ways
That you may not even realise

Love it all...

No comments: