Thursday, March 01, 2007

Women...

I seriously think I got issue handling the female species, especially those who are hypersensitive and 'petty' kind...It has never been my forte to know how to deal with them. I can never quite understand what's up with them.

Perhaps there are many things that I do not really bother about, and I cannot understand what the big deal many trivial matters is. If it doesn’t exactly bother me, I would not think that it will bother the other party. I will not give it extra thoughts to it too. However, I am not saying that I am not sensitive to someone’s feelings. I am. However, I always have a difficult time apprehending certain reactions and actions some girls have (not saying that I understand the guys’ one la! They are equally weird!). And why on earth should I try so hard to appease, please or satisfy them and their expectations?

To me, it is simple - if it is a small matter, and once it is over, just put it aside and move on. There is no need to keep harping on it - it will not change anything. There is no point to raise it up again and pinpoint who is at fault as it has already happened. The ideal is to make the best or make better the situation. There is no purpose either to be upset or bear grudges against the issue per se… if it is trivial.

And because the female species is so hypersensitive in certain issues, I get crazy trying to handle them. I need to take extra care in everything that I do or say, because I never quite know what get to them. I think it is no big deal, they think it is a great issue; I think the solution is simple, they choose to complicate the whole matter...

Perhaps I grow up with more male species in my life, perhaps it is due to my 'bad' experience with girls during my growing up years before, or perhaps it is just in my blood that I do not have what it take, thus I can never be quite a girls’ girl buddy kind.

Of course, my closer and long-lasting pals are girls indeed, yet, generally, I always get myself into trouble with girls. They make me want to pull out my hair; they make me puzzled; they are the ones who usually make life difficult for me.

Is it my face? Is it my attitude? Or my behaviour? Or my ways of being? Or what?

Can give me a break or not? Can give me the space to breathe or not?

Women… they are always my stretch.

No comments: