Thursday, March 15, 2007

I Dreamt...

My brain has a favourite pastime - to dream while I am sleeping. I think a lot of people should have known by now.

Thus, yes, I dreamt yesterday... I must have dreamt of numerous stuff…

But I only remember this one...

A dream like this is scary: the possibility of it happening is so high, it is far too realistic.

Though it was just only a dream, the thoughts that flashed through were so vivid and feelings so strong... that I cannot quite erase it off even till now. My heart is definitely weak.

Perhaps it is a privilege that I get to see a preview through my dream. I know how I may react and feel if it really happens. It gives me a chance to rectify in real life, if there is a need to (?!)...

Of course, I may be thinking too much... mindless thoughts translated into dreams...or my subconscious is too imaginative for my own good...

However, I certainly do not want to face what was in my dream. I do not know how to handle it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

relax....avoid very active brain waves b4 u sleep.. sleep early (i think very difficult for u ;P)... then ur brain will cut down on dreams...