Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thank you, R...

I think this is long overdue.

I want to thank R for his little gift last Fri…

Thanks for always having me in your thoughts. Thanks for your showers of gifts every now and then too.

It is not about the cost of the gift itself, but how much thought is being put into it.

With your limited $$ resources, you will still remember to get things for me when you are away or on something or for different occasions every now and then. That I appreciate.

Just like you may not have given me expensive gifts on my birthdays, but for the past 2-3 years, you would make your way down and wait for me below my office building to let me have the eggs and mee suan that you have cooked yourself. Simple enough, but I appreciate the acts of love and thoughts.

It is not so much about what you say too, it is about the sincerity that I feel.

It has never been a perfect or smooth journey with you… We give it to each other, we argue, we fight many a times (in fact, too many times lor! Haha)… But I suppose we get to understand each other better, and support each other in the process. We are not supposed to buy into each other's bullshit, rem?

And I know that you will never walk out of me. I do not know where I got this feeling from, but I just know.

"Thank you, friend."

A big four for u! :)

No comments: