Friday, March 30, 2007

Run + Dive

Have signed up for the JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge run of 5.6km with a few other colleagues. The run is on 3 May, 6pm @ Padang.

Decided to sign up before the CEO came and asked me why I did not, though I personally would rather go for a run of such distance myself than to be with so many people. Anyway, since I did, I just gotta treat it as a break from work.

Wanna make a short diving trip too... before I turn white, pink and green from all the overwhelming things that I got to do recently. Can I afford the time and $$? Perhaps not. But "100% is possible 100% of the time"? More time doesn't mean better? Hahaha... The intention may be so great that all other considerations can be handled along the way. The power of Intention... is never meant to be underestimated. <:o)

No comments: