Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Again...

I kena sabotaged at work today again. An innocent comment turned into a hailstorm, just simply someone went to tell tales.

I hate being wronged for something that I did not do. There are also things that are not intentional too. How am I supposed to make myself clear in that?

Be it I do or not, say or zip, ask or ignore, stand or sit, left or right, I will still get the heat in the end.

Not like I purposely try to be funny from the start. Not that I didn’t try to make the situation better too. I know I should come from a responsible point of view. Coming from source, I know I have, in one way or another, contributed to the rift and all the events that happened. I acknowledged that, and I try hard to adjust, to adapt so that things will be easier for everyone. However, that doesn’t seem to give me the desired results. I would be gunned down for the smallest mistake I made.

I am tired. There is also a limit to how much I can take. Why should I be the one to keep putting effort into something that will lead me nowhere? And why should I keep swallowing down accusations? I cannot come to terms with that…

Let’s hope I can keep my head high enough till all these become history eventually.

No comments: