Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I Just Dunno How to...

At times, there are so many things I wish to say... and ask...

Feelings that I feel, thoughts that I think, questions that I question...

Yet, sometimes I dunno how to...

... dunno when to say, dunno how to express, dunno what for

... dunno should or not, dunno can or not, dunno right or not

... and thus the words are swallowed back in...

Perhaps I am lacking in my vocabulary…

Perhaps I got communication problem...

Perhaps there are things that I do not want to know…

Perhaps I am too concerned about how you may feel or react...

Perhaps it is Just Me...

Pardon me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wat duno? jus say wat u wanna say, feel wat u really feel & ask wat u wanna ask..

if there is so much considerations, it will simply hinder the growth.

say wat u wanna say, for there may not be a chance to do tat in future.

asking a Q may not bring an ans, but at least it is attempted. No ans, then case closed. Got ans, then your query is resolved.

telling pple wat u reali feel is jus being truthful.. it may hurt, but it's better than the other way round..

establish the understanding tat both parties are open to each other...