Thursday, February 01, 2007

Today

The atrocious me decided to play punk today - I ran away from work. I am such an irresponsible and difficult-to-handle worker, isn't it?

Eyes can hardly open lah. Feeling very tired. Wonder what are the causes of it... Is it because I have been sleeping late every night? I have been out too often? The everyday mental battle is too much? Or all these are just excuses for NOT going to work?

Yet, when I do not need to work, I seem to have lotsa energy for any other thing. What an irony! Haha…

Have been getting a lot of pimples recently too. They are indeed such a pain. They are not a common sight on my face, by the way. Thus a few of them are considered really a lot already.

Nevertheless, today is meant to be enjoyed, be it alone or with someone else. So let it be that. :)

No comments: