Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sat 10022007

Met up with Zac Zac for lunch today at Vivo. It was great seeing him again. It has been awhile since he is back from Sydney. In this short trip home, he got his schedule packed - busy man is trying to catch up with as many friends possible. Of course, he is a sweet man - he brought Arnott's shortbread cream biscuits back! :P

If you ever get to know Zac Zac, he is such a fantastic guy - easy-going, friendly, humorous, witty, fun… The list just goes on... So he is popular man definitely, which is apparent in his tight schedule whenever he is back . And I suddenly realise that I have known him for more than 10 years already! :-O Fate is a funny thing indeed. We were in the same school for only 3 months back then, not to mention he went to Sydney to study after he completed his studies here. As such, we never had a lot of interactions then. On top of that, he is always in a faraway land now. Yet, somehow, I feel closer to him than some people whom I always see…. Unexplainable stuff…*shrug*

Managed to have some quiet moments by myself too. Landed myself in a relatively quiet Coffee Bean in the early evening and had a cup of iced tea while flipping through some magazines. It is a rarity that I can grab moments like this.

Went for a 10km jog just now as well. It was a long overdue and much needed run. So much thoughts flashed through during this run... Clearer mind after the run? There is no answer for this question. But... I definitely do not feel as pent up.

No comments: