Sunday, February 18, 2007

First Day of Chinese New Year

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

First day of the piggy year!

As usual, it is a peaceful Chu Yi for me ... I am usually at home on this day. Visiting, if any, will only happen on the 2nd day.

We made a very rushed trip to Esplanade yesterday night to catch the fireworks at midnight. We were just about on time. A full 10 minutes of fireworks display…It was a spectacular sight, of course. They are always so breathtaking… I simply love them… Just that they are always so short-lived and the crowd is always so scary…

And today, I chose to bath my cats, so that they can be clean, soft and smelling nice on CNY.. :-P As usual, they turn into such evil monsters whenever I attempt to bath them! It is always an effort to make them clean. They gave me a few scratches as CNY present. And my mind went to an off mode suddenly too that I poured the hot water directly on my left hand. Hopeless, ain’t I?

And my lower back still hurts… :(

Btw, I have been gobbling down all the CNY goodies that I can lay my hands on. Such fattening indulgence! I am too much a greedy pig…so simply cannot resist them! If someday you cannot grab me by my waist, please pardon me… Wahaha!

No comments: