Monday, February 19, 2007

These 2 days...

Have been sleeping at wee hour these 2 days. Do not need to get up early the next day, thus the luxury to stay awake late… Time seems to be on an accelerated mode in the night, dunno why.

I have been watching my Korean drama series vcds these few days. As usual, the plot is so sad…

Oh, did I say that I have been dreaming of the same person for the past 3 days? :-O Brain is malfunctioning perhaps. Whichever, since I cannot control it, I should let it be.

And did I also say that I thought today is Sunday? I was very puzzled when my hp alarm went off at 6.50am this morning. I thought my hp has gone haywired! It took me quite awhile to realize that today is Mon. My mind simply cannot register why today is Mon! *Shrug* Perhaps it is CNY, and the mind is also on holidays, hence all the confusion. Haha.

Anyway, I still should cherish these few days of CNY and the break. Once over, it can never be retrieved…

No comments: