Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Am I Ok?

Am I ok?

If you ever do ask me this question, what kind of answer do you expect from me?

If I said I am, would you believe me? Would you simply buy that? Then, what's next?

If I said I am not, what can you do?

Can you be in my position to handle my issues? Or you will ask how I am every now and then? Or…?

If I am alive and kicking, am I ok?

If I am down and under, but I will still move on, is that considered ok?

If I am feeling upset, moody, frustrated or tired, am I not ok?

If my thoughts are running negatively wild, is that not ok too?

If all I want is you to be around when I need it, is that too much to ask?

Yet, if you ever do ask, I thank you for your concern and love.

Do not be too concerned. All I can say is…

“I will ultimately handle what I need to handle, be it I like it or not, easy or hard.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blinded "heart": I Love U. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Probably i can't do much.... but i can give support if needed... i know u r independent & def able to handle things on ur own, i have never doubted ur abilities...

i will zipped up then.... ;P