Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Today, tomorrow, next week, next mth...

Finally, the long CNY public holiday is coming to an end.

Tomorrow is the start of another working day. The thought of it makes me blue. It is not so much about work itself, but it is about being back at a place where I need to face certain people who simply make life difficult for me.

On top of that, there is no public holiday in the month of Mar to look forward to…

And I start to miss my holidays. How I wish I can be somewhere out there for a break, so as to get away from all that is here, and to relax, be at peace, experience life, and simply be with the nature and the place itself.

However, due to many factors, holidays may not happen in the short run…

Nevertheless, I figure a little positivity goes a long way…I will remind myself of that…

No comments: