Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Power

Decided to "own" this post, if you know what I mean. So did some amendments to the nouns.

Amended 8 Feb ___________________________________________

Isn't it amazing how much hold some people may have over you ?

I am.

Some people, whatever they say, whatever they do, you I can simply ignore, shut down, or bite them back. Nothing may get to you me because who cares about people not important to you me?

Yet for some others, one sentence, one gesture, one look from them... carries so much weight. It may be enough to make your my day, to spur you me on, or it can hurt like crazy and throw you me into total gloom.

This is where my vulnerability has already set in. Do not abuse it. It is too delicate to be mistreated…

The power of indivduals you + (overly) sensitivity of a mind = unexpected effects ...?

No comments: