Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hurtful Love

Recently, I have been acting like Aunt Agony or something, listening to a few whom shared with me their most recent relationships. One shares how she is badly hurt in the relationship, how hard it is for her to let go, how certain words and acts have hurt her, and the foolish things that she has done; the other tells me how he handled and ended the relationship simply because the so-called love feeling is no longer there and that he does not wish to drag it much longer. He just suddenly ignited the shock bomb on a day, and left the girl bewildered and hurt...which I screwed him for being so selfish.

All in the name of Love, people are caught in acts of folly and irrationality, causing unnecessary hurts, pains and scars that can be permanent…

No right or wrong...there is never a clear definite line… though there can always be better ways to handle it, I suppose.

Such a powerful and unexplainable double-edged sword...

No comments: