Tuesday, July 11, 2006

What's next?

“ Within you there is a stillness and sanctuary to which you can retreat at anytime and be yourself.”

Saw this quote on my daily calendar. And somehow it seems to ring a bell…

Was reading a friend’s blog and he said that he was feeling melancholic last week. Such coincidence, I am feeling down too. And like him, I can’t seem to get myself out of it as well. It is like a vicious circle. This moment I kept telling myself that I should not be so moody and to get out of it. It works, but not for long. I find myself back in the same space again not too long after.

I wonder how long this inner tussle is going to last. It is difficult when I got to keep convincing myself every time that things are bright and cheery. Mid-point checks drive me mad at times. Sometimes, the more I know, the unhappier I may be. No wonder people say that ignorance is bliss. Haiz.

Do not know where I am heading from here, and how things may turn out to be eventually. Neither do I know how long I will be in this frame of mind. All I know is that this is poisonous and it is cancerous, lest to say that it is energy sucking.

I need the stillness and sanctuary that I can retreat to. I need my clear mind to work.

What do I want? What is next?

Time to ask myself hard enough for the answers to surface.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://googleindex.info/1821.html or http://indexmachine.info/3128.html and http://indexmachine.info/752.html

Anonymous said...

Dun know whether u will c tis. Not veri familiar with blog.

U prob remember tis, choice is make in the moment. Even when u feel that u already make a choice, its time for another.

Had to find tis out the hard way, I am always making choices. Its when I want tings 2 b black or white that I get disappointed.

Hugs