Wednesday, July 19, 2006

..Again..

Thots of what is happening make me feel like puking now.
Not even angry anymore. Not even pissed.
Just feeling very...demoralised?
Is that the right word?
Or just feeling low?
Here I'm trying so hard to make things happen
And some people are trying to make life more difficult for me than anything.

All those behind -the- back stunts.
All those unscrupulous acts.
That's so much about human being's dark side.
Not saying that I am innocent to this kind of things
In fact I got more than enough fair share of this before
Thus it is so amazing that I still can be so affected by it.

So much for all my trying...
So much for my effort...
And i got a taste of how all credits and efforts can be just easily erased
By another person's malicious words
...again....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://googleindex.info/1420.html or http://googleindex.info/1295.html