Thursday, July 06, 2006

Moody Mood

Weather forecast: Cloudy with rain

This is my mood today, and it suddenly hits me all together today.

I am someone who takes pride in the things that I am doing. I always try to ensure that tasks and projects are properly done, to the best of my effort. I will try to anticipate problems and prevent them from arising if possible. One thing for sure, I have done what I can, and I’m positive that I did not do a bad job.

Perhaps I believe in fairness - being properly rewarded and recognized for results and efforts. However, from the way I see it, I am not getting all these. I do not mean to be unhappy about this, yet I can’t seem able to erase the discontentment that I have. I just feel that if I am doing a better job than others, how come I am still statue quo? And how come I got the feeling that I am being exploited?

If so, then all just becomes meaningless for me. Why do I need to try so hard, but at the end of the day, I am not being duly recognized and rewarded for all that I have done? Maybe it is high time for a change. I have been too patient enough, and have wasted enough time in a place that does not recognize my potential...

No comments: