Sunday, July 16, 2006

The Night

It is getting late in the night. Sitting in front of my pc, the music coming from my speakers seems loud... I can almost hear my own breathing if not for the music.

I love the late nights when all is quiet. With the music on, I can simply be in a world of my own. My emotions are led by the songs being played. Such indulgence...

I like walking in the late night too, especially when I am with someone (or a group) that I am comfortable with. I can just walk around aimlessly, enjoying the night serenity and sharing anything that may come to mind. Yet, I also enjoy it by sitting down, relaxing and enjoying a drink together under the starry night.

And talking about stars, I simply just adore them. Nothing can be as breathtaking than seeing the sky filled full with shining stars. Each twinkling star communicates a glimmer of hope. I love the feeling of laying down on an open field, gazing at the stars high up in the vast sky. Once awhile, if lady luck is on my side, I may catch glimpses of shooting stars too. Short-life they may be, yet they live the moment in spectacular. Of course, it will be most ideal if all can be accompanied with the rhythmic melody of the sea waves and the cooling breezes of the wind! :))

Sounds like I am a die-hard romantic, don’t I? But I am no more than a practical and down-to-earth person. Maybe these are nothing more than the things that I enjoy doing. Or perhaps this is the other side of me - the quieter and softer side…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»