Friday, July 14, 2006

Regrets?

Do you often look back and regret what you have done? I was on this topic yesterday, and was giving it a further thought thereafter.

“ It is often the big decisions that I made that I regret”
“ If only I can turn back the clock, I will have done it differently”
“ If only I have done that (or that) back then…”


“ If only… how commonly that phrase is being used. But “if only” means it may not come true, isn’t it?

I often make mistakes, big and small. I beat myself up badly for that. I reflect. I shift. I try to learn from the experiences. I try to be better (hopefully) ...

Maybe it is all the wrong turns that get me to the right place.

A mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.

Best choices are always made at any one point in time, even though on hindsight, that may not seem to be the case.

Everything happens for a reason. For lessons that are not learnt, I would still be thrown in similar situations till I learn what I need to learn.

Looking at the bright side, at least I am always presented with choices. And I never know when an opportunity may come knocking by and things may all just fall nicely in place... not simply by chances of course, but by proactive creation and giving my best in everything that I set out to do ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»