Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Shayne Ward

I got hold of all the songs from his new album yesterday. Shayne Ward is the UK singer who was crowned the winner of The X Factor 2005. I got no idea who he is actually initially. However, I caught glimpses of him while I was viewing MTV channel 51 last week. Gosh, I fell in love with his song " That's My Goal" instantaneously, later to realise that was his record-breaking debut single. The song lyrics and tune are fantastic, plus he sung the song with so much emotions and passion... and he is, well uhm, so charming...His eyes speak words.

By a stroke of luck, my friend passed me his songs yesterday, asking me if I know Shayne Ward or not. Such coincidence, I saw another of his MTV " No Promises" at late night yesterday too. That is his second single. Needless to say, I was equally captivated by him in that MTV as well.

Was listening through his whole album this morning, and all I can say is... I Love It!! He has such a great vocal, bursting with feelings and gentleness that I can connect with his songs almost immediately. Maybe it is the songs selection in this album too, which most of the tunes are familiar songs - a remix from old songs.

Whatever the case may be, I am sure that I am going to listen to his songs again and again for a while! :)

No comments: