Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Twinklet Jolie

The more you desire something, the more it may elude you. The more you try to be oblivious to things, the more you may just observe. Such ironies, isn’t it? *Sigh*

Anyway, I bought something for myself today. I saw it during lunch today and this shop was having a 30% discount for all the items of that range. I do not know why, but somehow they make my heart tinkle the first time I set sight on them... Perhaps it is because they are really colourful and cute...

By coincidence, I was back at the same shopping mall this evening. I was wandering aimlessly, walking in and out of shops for awhile, when suddenly the thought of buying it came to my mind again, and I spent awhile wrestling with myself if I should get it for myself… Haha… Yes, it is something pretty useless though it is not expensive. The best part is I could spend such a long time thinking whether I should get it for myself or not. :-O

Yup, I bought the mobile charm of Twinklet Jolie. Yes, this small little mobile charm brought a smile to my face... Yes yes, please pardon me!! I know I can be, at times, such a kid – into such childish stuff, and little and simple things like this can make me delighted already...

And yes, me being me again… + perhaps I am too free… So I went to surf the net for them to discover that there is a story about them one! Haha... Here is part of the extract:

“The Twinklets: J.J, Jolie, Jasper and Jaz came from a crystal land...... Together, the Twinklets form a colourful but a happy group. Those who meet them can’t help but smile. Given their big, crystal eyes, the Twinklets can see very clearly. They know that life is better and simpler when there is openness and nothing to hide...”

And about Jolie: “She is a born princess and is all about pink. She is J.J’s little sister and loves to be at the center of attention. Sometimes, she can be a bit of a know-it-all, but she is very popular and a real party girl.”

Can’t take a clear shot of Jolie as she is pretty small in size. But I managed to get the figurine jpg of her online... So here she is...

I am never exactly into pink, but well.. she is so pinkishly cute... :P

No comments: