Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My 200th...

This is my 200th post. A year has passed since I have started blogging. Again, time seems to creep past unknowingly.

Similarly, I cannot help but to read some of my previous entries randomly. My first 2 entries... they were all related to same thing... haha... And I am pretty amazed by some of the things that I had written... The things that happened, the thoughts that went through and the feelings that came up for me...

I wonder how much I have grown over this one year, or am I status quo? Or worse still, am I retarding?

If you have been in my life for the past one year, close to me, I thank you for being around with me this one year. I must have blogged you among the 200 posts, be it you know it or not... You have made a difference in my life... Sorry if I may have been a horrible terror and a darn bitch at times... But at the end of it all, I am appreciative of your presence and your limitless patience with me.

Let's see what I will be doing at my 400th post, provided that I am still blogging... and that I am still alive and kicking...

No comments: