Friday, July 06, 2007

I wonder...

Are my eyes grey today? Or the sky was generally grey even thought the sun was scorching hot today? Or perhaps I am tired or it is the night and the music that add on to my mood... so much so that I am this bluez since yesterday evening…

Or is it things have happened, and have acted as trigger points for me to ponder deeper about them and other things...? Maybe I am really “too smart” for my own good that I fail to close my eyes to certain realizations… Or maybe I am so blind that I fail to see beyond all these.

Maybe I need re-grounding again. Maybe I need to do basics and advance all over again. Maybe I need catharsis. I am losing sights of things. What a time to be caught in this kind of reflective mood too…

I was reminded that I ought to celebrate more about my results and acknowledge myself more often for where I am today. Searching through my archive memory, this word “self acknowledgement” suddenly seems foreign to me now… I did forget that it exists. Really, what is there to celebrate for the longest time? What is there to acknowledge?

No wonder I always said 我命贱... I am really sourcing to make my life more difficult than it should be. I am not doing myself a favour. I hope I will wake up on the right side of the bed tomorrow and what I feel today will be history.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Celebrate that you have been strong & triumph through all the difficult periods you had ever been through. What is rain when one been through storms?