Sunday, July 22, 2007

Phuket Trip

What a siong Sunday actually… Have been doing housework whole day long since I woke up mid morning… The chores seem endless, and I was dead beat when it was finally dinner time…

And yes, I just touched down airport close to 2am today only. I have spent 6 days @ Patong beach in Phuket from last Monday… A long awaited break from all the things here. The funny thing is time always seem to be in scarcity when one is on holidays!

And yup, it was a good getaway from the entire hectic schedule for the past months. It was like eat, sleep, relax and rot… I think this is the only holidays so far that I spent a lot of time taking beauty sleep – waking up late, taking naps almost every day. In fact, I spent the whole afternoon sleeping away when we got our hotel room on Mon. Such sinful indulgence…

2 days was spent at Patong beach itself, where we just lazed on the beach chair, watching the day went by, observing the people and actions on the beach, playing with the waves whenever we felt like it, and of course soaking up the sun, sea and breezes. Yup, how can I ever forget about diving in a place like Phuket? We spent 2 full days diving away at Racha Yai, King Cruiser Wreck, Shark Point and Koh Da Mai. We did a total of 5 dives, a whole new experience each time we hit the sea into the wonders of underwater. :)

I broke my own record – for the first time, I caught a movie overseas. Haha… Harry Porter and the Order of the Phoenix… The movie isn’t as fantastic as the previous sequels, but it was a good experience to be in another country’s cinema… The sofa sweet seats were darn good cos they were spacious!

Oh yes, the sunset at Patong beach was spectacular!! I could have just missed it cos it never crossed our mind about the sunset. Yet now, when I have witnessed the sight, I would say it would be a total regret for me if I have missed that. The skyline was amazing when the sun was setting. It was the last 1 and ½ hour at Phuket, and suddenly we decided to go to the beach to see if we could see the sunset. And gosh, when I was there, I was totally captivated by the beautiful sight. It was totally awesome! Like a hug that supercedes a thousand words, a picture will beat all words too...

This is when the sun just started to set...


The awesome skyline when the sun set more...


No comments: