Monday, May 28, 2007

Need to Get It Out of System

Firstly, I think I fail in acting… terribly. I do not know how to act otherwise from how I feel. If I do not like you, it is shown all over my face. If I do not want to entertain you, I will not bother. If I decide to draw the distance from you, I do not know how to act friendly in front of everyone else too. I do not know how to be that hypocritical. I am still learning, and think I still fail with an F9.

And do I create problems? Am I hard to get along?

I cannot explain myself clearly in many things. Sometimes, things happen and I am just there. In many other instances, I will not bother to explain much too. If you understand me as a person, you will know it better. And what point is there for me to say more if you are already assuming?

Strong appearances, is that a fault or a strength? Do not assume that I show up like I am stronger in characters mean I am the one going around creating troubles. Do not assume that I can take all things better just because I seem like I could. Do not assume that I am the difficult one just because of the ways I talk too.

Perhaps I have contributed to a certain situation in a sense or another. However, I will not have reacted the way I did if I am not pushed over a certain limit. And if there is any fault, I think it is because my acting is still immature. Given time, I think I will never really improve too. I do not have the talent for it…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant act, den dun act.
it is tough when u hv to keep acting.
life is easier when u r authentic.

Anonymous said...

Firstly, u r not an actress, so is there a need to act?

Secondly, we r of the same type, if u think u failed, i duno where m i, 'cos i m at least 10 times worse off than u..

Thirdly, people who loves you, will love u for who u really are. N these are the people that you should be bothered with. For those who dun love you, there is no need to bother about them.

Fourthly, i guess it's only a matter of time that you do what you need to do. Hang on there, the Time for action is near.

Lots of loves n huggies...

bitchydolly said...

Thanks, folks, for your encouragement and support. :)

I am trying.. I need to do what I need to do at this point in time, so that I can have an easier time. Hard to reconcile internally though. I do wonder how much tolerance I do have to see me through.. This I should find out soon... Wish me luck.