Friday, May 18, 2007

Sleeping Beauty?

There I had it. I had the longest sleep in the longest time I could ever remember. The drowsy cough syrup that the doctor gave is enough to knock out an elephant like me.

I woke up at 1030am to have my breakfast, check my email, and take my medicine... The effect of the medicine soon kicked in, and I was in dreamland again at 1+pm. With that, I drifted in and out of sleep for the rest of the day till 10pm in the night. Of course, I did wake up for food, water, toilets and t.v in between... Such indulgence huh, for all the wrong reasons...

Back in office today.. It is already Friday.. And it is a week with only 2 working days for me. The rest of the days, yes, I was on MC. Yet, I am still not in form today... The cough is better... but my blocked and running nose is driving me mad at times. And my back still hurts whenever I cough. But I have stopped taking the painkillers for my back already. I do not wish to be over reliant on that, unless totally necessary.

I will get well. Weekend is close. Dun make me stay at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanna stay healthy?

Rules to consider...

1. Enough sleep
2. Cheerful heart
3. Happy soul

:p