Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mood?

My mood is totally off today.

Tired? Yes, I think I am... Insufficient rest? Not exactly. I have been sleeping at my usual bedtime hours. Bad mood? Not exactly too... Yet, perhaps it is... Just feel glum. Just feel quiet. Just do not feel like entertaining people in general or put on a smiling face just for the sake of others too... So for people that are out of my defined box, yes, please leave me alone.

Sometimes, I just wish I can be wilful, like a spoilt young kid... Just scream when agitated, just whine and demand for attention when I feel like it, just sob when I feel upset and throw tantrums when I do not get what I want... So simply by resorting to all these "creative" methods, I can get what I want... Sound good, isn’t it? *Devilish laughter*

Perhaps I have forgotten how to do all of these... I ought to learn them all over again. Or maybe, to start off with, I am never exactly like this as a kid... Was not given the luxury to be... though bottom line, I am still a rotten kid at heart and in person - I resort to meaner methods... Hahaha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Off?

then find the switch n switch it ON!!

it's FRI!!

Have lots of fun??????