Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Late Post - Leng Tengah

It is exactly a week since I was back from Lang Tengah. I have wanted to write about my trip, but somehow it never happened. Oopps..

Well, minus off my stomach which went on strike the moment I was out from my house, the long bus journey, the bumpy, rainy and nauseous boat ride there, the ants infested bathroom, sandy bed, lousy diving logistic management from the resort, all the sand fly and mosquito bites, and my thoughts that wondered off many a time.. this short getaway trip was basically great! Just eat, sleep, dive, relax and get fat! 8-P

8 of us went on this trip, 4 to a room, 6 divers, 2 snorkellers. These friends, they were a great bunch, full of nonsensical humour and fun. They certainly injected so much fun and laughters to this trip, that I was so cool about the many hiccups that happened along the way... A further affirmation that it is not where I’m but who I’m with that makes the biggest difference to the enjoyment. And I realise that diving trips are more fun when you go with more kakis!

Redang Lang Resort is the place we stayed in. Below is a picture of the jetty taken in a beautiful evening before the sunset.



This is the Dive resort, where we would prepare all our equipment and gear up before we went to each dive.


Some underwater pictures here, with compliments from our Handsome aka Secret Weapon ! :)


Lionfish


Nurse Shark with Shrimps


Nudibranch - Chromodoris Magnifica


Hingebeak Prawns


Spiny Devilfish

Wishing for more diving trips like these! Ahh, let me dream on it, k...

No comments: