Friday, December 21, 2007

Not Enuff?

Often, I feel that I have not given my best
That I am not a good enough __________
The fill-in-the-blank list can be ever long

I feel that I should and could have done more
By putting in more effort, trying more ways
To make things happen, to create the intended results etc

When things go wrong
I ask where I have not done right
I question where I have not done enough
Can there be more?
Can I do more?
How can I shift?
Such that the situation/outcome/process is more desirable

However, along the way, I get weary
It can be tiring to keep scaling mountains
When someone is always a taker
When some people just do not get it
When the silver lining seems nowhere in sight

Not that I want to be immune
I am never immune, in fact
Yet, I am only human
I may reach a point of my limits
Or that I decide to be lazy by taking the easy way out
So I figure the way to go about it is to… leave it…
Till I decide to do something about it someday again…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

d one who has not done enuff is me. u had already done more than enuff, exceedingly. thus, d issue is not on u.