Thursday, December 27, 2007

光良

Michael Wong aka Guang Liang has always been a singer whom I am especially fond of. He has such pristine vocals that will easily charm you over and melt your heart. His songs are simple and endearing, yet they are close to heart and always manage to stir up a part in you which you can associate very well with. I have always like 无印良品 since 1995 when Guang Liang and Pin Guang (aka Victor Wong) were a Mandopop duo. Then they split in 2000 when each went on to pursue individual singing careers.

And yes, Guang Liang got his new album《不会分离》out in Nov. I am certainly biased cos I would tell you thumbs up for this album…

Here’s a MTV in his new album that I do like… 《不会分离》



Oh yes, I am going to Guang Liang Concert on 1 March 2008. He is finally going to have his first solo concert in Singapore after such a long wait.

Seems like I have an unspoken affinity with the name “Michael”. They are found very often in my life. Such common name. Duh. Ha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nay, its not affinity with the michaels. Rather, its affinity with anything starting with "M"...mark, mummy, mass comm and markets (your career). Up next: M for Mummy.... heehee. Signed Kissing Bandit.

Anonymous said...

I think Guang Liang concert is cancelled already...

bitchydolly said...

Ahhh, u sure? Cancelled? Been to sistic website and really can't access the online booking! :(

N ya, all the "M" hor.. especially with Mark, rite? Ha...