Monday, December 31, 2007

2007

Last day of 2007. A year has passed by swiftly.

2007 - A year of changes, a year of shifting and learning, a year of growth…

I have got my own space, changed my status and landed myself in a different job eventually. In the midst, there were times of lows and highs, disgusts and joys, breakdowns and rejoices. On hindsight, many things did not seem as tough as when I was being caught in it. Maybe triumph makes one forget how one has struggled to reach the destination.

As I looked back, I am grateful for many people who have been in my life this year to support me through. I am well aware that I am blessed to have friends who have rooted for me, become my allies, been protective over me and gave me a helping hand when I needed it most. I know my life is made easier with them around.

There were occasions that I was blinded, foolish, hurt or lost; yet, there are times where I witnessed my own power, clarity and intention. Whichever, each experience that I have had is learning for me. Learning to shift, to surrender, to accept and to let go… in many different ways.

The New Year is close on heels. Of course, I am going to think through my 2008 declarations and take steps to have them accomplished in the upcoming year.

May 2008 brings everyone a year of possibilities, happiness and blessings. Happy New Year!

No comments: