Wednesday, August 08, 2007

NDP tomorrow

Yes, tomorrow is NDP 2007, and yippee, I got a pair of tickets to go for it!! Ya,for once, lady luck is shining on me.. Or rather, it was my mom who had the luck, since it was my mom's NRIC that got picked by the system. Almost half a million balloted for the tickets wor!

I was NDP 2005 before at Padang too. Well, if I can only use a word to describe it, then it is "fun". It was indeed a different experience to be present at the stadium itself. The process of getting from the MRT station to Padang was a nightmare and waiting to go in to be seated was torturous... Oh yes, the waiting for the parade to start was hell with 2+h under the scorching sun, and yet I dared not drink alot of water , cos the toilet was far, and I was right in the middle of a row - to make my way out of the squeezy row was already a challenge itself. Yup, I was grumbling that I never ever want to be at another NDP ever again... Well, I need to swallow back all my words, cos when the parade was over, I was like "Gosh, this is fun! I want to come next year!" Hahaha..

So I am eager to see how this year NDP will be like, since it is first time at Marina Bay on a world largest floating stage... And only 27 000 can be present at the actual show … :)

Oh yes, there are fireworks celebrations on 17-18 Aug, 9pm at Marina Bay too... If you love fireworks, be there... They are always so breathtaking... if not for the crowd...

No comments: