Monday, August 20, 2007

My dream yesterday

Yes, I need to talk about dreams again... (Blame it on my brain for being so active during the night, k!) I dislike dreams that are intensified; or rather I do not like dreams which my emotions are very intense.

And yes, I had such a dream yesterday... It seemed like I had never exactly slept.

Yes, the dream was not rational at all, piecemeal by itself, with different lead actors and actresses in different scenes, yet it had flowed smoothly into one long episode.

This dream… had magnified or brought out certain (suppressed?!) emotions. Or it is my thoughts, conscious and subconscious, that had manifested in the dream itself? **shrugged** No, it wasn’t exactly a bad dream. It is just that the experience of my own emotions was so vivid that it seemed real.

Curiosity, bewilderment, eagerness, concern, affection, embarrassment, sadness, self-reproach, foolishness, responsibility... were all intertwined tightly in this dream of mine. And the issue is, these emotions still lingered strongly when I opened my eyes for the day this morning...

Know that dreams are just dreams, and they are not real. They are, at times, also very senseless though not groundless... However, as the experience of the dream still lingered in my mind, it had somehow affected my general mood today. Yet again, it is not like my mood is foul.... just that perhaps I am set into a thinking mode. Think it matters a bit more too because I had dreamt of some people who are important to me in some ways or another...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Different people in ur dreams... U must be thinking of too much things in the days...

ri you suo si, ye you suo meng