Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday Lunch

How does having a banana, a cranberry scone and a raspberry blackcurrant drink for lunch sound? Well, I just had those just now... Ok, correction, I had the banana in office first... Haha... I had lunch with a friend at one of my favourite lunch place, favourite not because of the great food the cafe has to offer, but it is the location itself. It was a quiet place, away from the bustling lunch crowd around the Shenton area...

Sitting outside Starbucks, facing the sea and Esplanade, the lunch was a simple, yet pretty relaxing one. Surprisely, it was coolingly windy even though the sun seems to be scorching hot... I like it there cos it is generally quiet with very little crowd during lunch hour, and I can have the sea and the sun as company. It is a good place to chill out for an afternoon, and get away from work for awhile...

I am in a quiet mood today. Not quiet quiet, but just that I am not like that noisy and such a nuisance...I think I can keep my mouth shut whole day long if no one talks to me... It is one of those moods - not feeling blue, not feeling frustrated or tight yet not like feeling darn high or great... hahaha.. It is just hard to describe.. Think quiet is the only word I can find to describe. Pardon me, I got limited vocabulary la… I don’t study hard enough when I was young…

And thanks goodness, today is Friday.. Weekend is here…

No comments: