Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Favourite Corner...

My favourite corner in the house...

The bedroom...

I have placed a hi-fi system with surround sound in it recently... and I never look back.

The bed is my addiction. Big, soft and ultra-comfy, it simply wraps me around whenever I laze and relax on top of it.

The music that often fills the room is my antidote. Soothing and invigorating, every moment is an indulgence as my emotions swing in ryhthm with each song played on air.

The book in my hand is my entertainment. Insightful and enriching, it always re-grounds me back to basics, reminding me of pointers that I may have oversighted.

Lying in bed reading a great book while listening to the music... these are the moments that I simply love...

My bedroom, a getaway itself ... a hideout from the crazy world out there...

Moments of laughter, tears, fun, craziness and deep thoughts, I have them all there... Sense & sensibility, vulnerability & openness... you catch a glimpse of those in the same space too...

There you have it... my favourite corner in the house...

No comments: