Monday, January 15, 2007

Patience + Tolerance

Can someone teach me patience and tolerance? Think I need that very badly now... Otherwise, the frustrations will drive me mad pretty soon.. :(

The issue lies with me, isn't it? For things that I can close one eye and tolerate, I should. Matters should not be taken so seriously - if it can be passed, it should. If not, I am making life more difficult for myself than it should be.

I need to shift... I need to adjust my expectations and attitudes... so that all can be made simpler... It is a lesson that I badly need to learn huh?

Or… what?

Can someone show me an easier way?

My wish always is to have someone in my life who can show me the ways. Lead and I will be led.

I am plain lazy, u may want to call it. At times, I just want easier ways to walk through events in my life, and learn without paying such a high price...

No comments: