Thursday, January 25, 2007

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Was talking to my wandering friend over msn yesterday. We were just chatting...and then we started to talk about the light at the end of the tunnel.

The conversation of the tunnel is somewhat like this:

Me: There is always light at the end of the tunnel.
Him: The light at the end...
Me: Just that sometimes the tunnel seems very long, and the light is nowhere to be seen.
Me: So it can get very discouraging.
Him: As a civil engineer...
Him: You can dig a hole to the top...
Me: With nothing on hand, how to? But when I am desperate, I think I will try! Haha…


The main gist that I am trying to say is...my dear friend offers a good alternative - when I got tired of walking towards the end of the tunnel, I should just dig a hole to the top to get out of it... Dun need to keep walking along the tunnel... So there is more than one way to see light after darkness!

But what if... the tunnel is right under a mountain like Mt Everest? How long will the digging take?! Can it be dug in the first place? :-O

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about using explosives???

then u can get out!!

bitchydolly said...

Wun explosives kill me as well?!

:-O

Anonymous said...

Glad the conversation was of help. If you want more discussion about recent/applicable upward tunnlling technologies you can always have another chat about it another day or try the website. www.upwardtunnel4dummies.com.au