Monday, January 08, 2007

Craving for Prawn Mee

Prawn Mee...Yum Yum....

Yet to satisfy this sudden craving of mine....Din have any prawn mee this year yet... There are a few places that I like their prawn mee particularly...

I used to be able to have Kallang prawn mee for lunches in the past. Cos my lunch time was more flexible, and it was nearer to get there from my ex company… Not to mention that I got kakis.... I went with my ex colleagues twice last year too. I made them go with me, and they were always nice enough to oblige, of course. ;P ... Hot weather, hot and crowded place, sweat like anything, but the prawn mee is really sedap there!!

Hmm, I must satisfy this craving of mine one of these days… Should wait for my guardian angel to make his appearance to bring me there…

Yum yum... *drooling*

Me: Let me find that guardian angel first ah…
U: Huh? Prawn mee needs what guardian angel? Just go!
Me: Guardian angels always make my wishes come true mah... They are supposed to be around always...
U: But this is JUST prawn mee leh! Crazy woman!
Me: ... ... ... ... :( :(

I am getting more and more crappy. Haha…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prawn mee is nice. Tried the ones in Crane Road(they were formerly at Onan Rd) or Joo Chiat Place? The Crane Road stall has soup & dry, whilst the Joo Chiat Place one has only soup & theirs is more "home-styled" prawn mee...
Cheers!

gerimegaly
http://knowyourlifeinsurance.blogspot.com/
http://futures-trading.blogspot.com/