Saturday, December 02, 2006

Standard Chartered Run

I did not go for my run as planned yesterday night. Was feeling pretty off tune, thus I ended just stoning and sleeping. Opps... Neither did I go for my usual swim today. Opps again... Such laziness, huh?

Tomorrow is the Standard Chartered run already. I only signed up for the half marathon this year. Full marathon requires too much effort and time in training already. So…well, I opt for the easier way… Opps… Lazy lazy again!

Think I did not train as much as I should have. I was perhaps taking it too easy and other things after work take priority rather than going for a run. Of course, there are many other times that I am just feeling tired or lazy… See, laziness is always in my dictionary…:P

A new record of 30, 000 people are running tomorrow. Let’s hope the weather will be fine and my run will be smooth…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how did the run go? Well at least you were brave enough to attempt a marathon....
haha work taking priority is always the excuse. Nothing wrong with being lazy.It's known as taking a break before going on a longer journey.

bitchydolly said...

Ha.. I did only half leh..Hoo hoo.. But I enjoyed the run. Shiok!

if it is taking a break before a journey, then it is fine. If I am always taking a break, then how leh? :P